Qnap and STORJ_1.1.0

hello everyone, thank you very much for your help. It seems like it is working now. Here is a picture of the dashboard.

2 Likes

That menu can be turned off in Control Panel ā†’ General Settings ā†’ Console Management.

Thanks, I found the setting.

And thank you too. I had the same problem for over a week until today.

as this post is very active may I ask some related questions. On my NAS QNAP the container station always stops. Inside the storj app I am ā€œonlineā€, but also I cant see my dashboard, any idea on that?

Please, check logs of the container, there could be a reason.
Please, also check settings of the container - to have an access from the local network, the port for dashboard should be mapped without 127.0.0.1 before it, so the port mapping should be 14002:14002

1 Like

thnk u @Alexey , u are a very great support but I do not know really get it, will give it a try today and let you know.

@Alexey I followed your instruction to run my Node on QNAP. It was really helpful and the container really started after a long time of tries. BUT there is one more Problem, i couldnĀ“t identify.

What is the problem here? I am happy that i get it with the ā€œerror on Masterdatabaseā€ and now this ā€¦ Since 3 weeks i couldnt get a node running on my Qnap ^^

This file created during setup step: Storage Node - Node Operator
You need to execute it once with the same paths to your identity and data. It should not throw any errors. Since you already have a config.yaml, you likely will need to remove it first before the setup.

1 Like