Questions posed by a community member

The user here has a few questions about storj this left unanswered make storj look bad I was googling something unrelated and saw this so who knows how many potential customers it puts off

Your post sounds like an internal monologue you had with yourself. Please give context as to what was said, what do you want to be answered. Refer to the post that you claim remain unanswered. Give more details.

1 Like

I guess it is this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/storj/comments/wlepl3/privacy_policy_question/

3 Likes

It has been said a few hundred times that forum is the only place for community to get their questions answered. You can’t blame Storj for not responding to unofficial platforms.

1 Like

Actually I am not blaming anyone…

I know, I was merely referring to the first post :slight_smile: Here “you” is @1qazx

2 Likes

You posted this only 3 hours after the question was posted on our subreddit, outside of Storj Labs office hours, and are already concerned that potentially we won’t answer it? I invite you to check other Storj relevant posts on our subreddit - we have answered every single one of them in due time if it was not already sufficiently addressed by another redditor, even when this is not the place where we usually discuss technical issues. The question will be answered, though not instantly as you appear to be expecting. Note that the OP of that thread was not complaining at all about the wait time.

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

It looks like the reddit post in question was made about 12 hours ago, from the time of this post.
Which was roughly 9pm eastern time.

The team has already been made aware of the post and will take a look.
It’s helpful to have so many eye in all the time zones.
Thank you everyone

2 Likes

I am not blaming storj I understand that here is the only place to get help that’s why when I saw this Reddit users post I decided to put it here where we can get an answer to the questions

Thank you for appreciating being told @bre

1 Like

I didn’t know you all replied there as some of the others (@nerdatwork ) say here is the only place to get an answer

1 Like

The forum or support tickets are always the best place to submit questions that require a team response. Especially if the issue is urgent, our official channels will be most efficient and accurate.

1 Like

Yea that’s the link I tried to post but now it doesn’t show in my original post

So here and the support channels are best (that’s what I thought and why I decided to put the link where you all are more likely to see it)

Btw so is the subreddit official because different people here are making it hard to be sure some say they reply to Reddit some say here is better idk

1 Like

It’s levels and degrees of priority

Support Tickets
Forum
Third Party Social Platforms

If a matter is urgent, Support Tickets and the Forum are the fastest way to get professional help.

The main conversations happen here in the Forum, so you will probably find the most current issues and solutions here first.

1 Like

Ok thanks for clearing that up

2 Likes