QUIC Misconfigured

Thanks man for simplifying this for me. I really needed answers just so I can determine what can I do with my HDD’s that are left after Chia’s farming project failure.

Thank you for answering my question. My current node has already used about 400MB in total within like 12 hours so far. So within a month don’t you think I can have few TB’s stored and make some good money? Also, do you know how can I create a second node? Cuz when I launch the GUI app it only shows me that I can remove my current node but not actually make another one on a different HDD.

I am just trying to find a use for my HDD’s that I bought to farm Chia. ROI is basically impossible with CHIA so I wanted to know if there is an alternative. Can someone share their wisdom with what I can do with my equipment?

Then please check that you really added an inbound rule for 28967 UDP to your firewall and the port forwarding rule on your router has UDP protocol as well.

As being said it’s not mining, unlike Chia, the earning depends on customers’ usage not your hardware.

The RAID is not recommended, the Storj network has redundancy integrated, so having RAID will not give any advantages. You can run each node on own disk and since all nodes behind the same /24 subnet of public IPs are treated as a one node, the total usage will be the same as for a one node. So all nodes behind /24 subnet of public IPs will act like a RAID on network level. Thus losing a one node will reduce your usage only on that amount of space, you will not lose everything like in case of RAID5 and bitrot during rebuild.
See RAID vs No RAID choice

1 Like

If you have SYNOLOGY and running nodes on Docker containers and fixed this issue on your end please check my issue in this thread if you can somehow help. I have tried everything mentioned here also on my own thread mentioned but still is this issue present :frowning:

Thank you for any help.

Wigo

I have the same issue today. It just happened suddenly to 3 of my nodes.

QUIC: Misconfigured
Version: v1.58.2

I’m running my nodes on a tiny Armbian box directly, I’m not using docker. One of the nodes is almost 2 years old. QUIC status was good all the time previously.

I confirm my router opens for both TCP and UDP. I use a small utility to send UDP package, it is able to reach my test PC (WIN10) after setting up UDP port forwarding.

Any input will be highly appreciated!

Update: Restarted 3 nodes, 2 of 3 are working well now. There is one still “QUIC: Misconfigured”. It is on another broadband line from the same ISP.

If you have a firewall rule to allow UDP port for your third node - then you only need to restart the storagenode - the check is performed only on start.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: QUIC Misconfigured in v1.67.1

Well I was not able to find DDOS setting on my router. But on forum I have found that maybe this is it:

I have disabled it and recreated first node on my DSM and Docker and whoa :open_mouth:

Can believe it that this was the issue (maybe not) because this started by DSM update and did not go away after router change and tried lot of settings. I have tried even remove all NAT port FW rules and keep running only one node on DSM and one rule on router (still issue).

Finally I have Two Greens!!! :star_struck:

I forgot to tell you to disable all the malware protections in your router. My Asus addons from TrendMicro interfers with the SN too. Please disable the first option too.

Thank you everyone for help and cooperation. Much appreciate :slight_smile:

Wigo

1 Like