Reinstalled node(new PC) disqualified

Hi to all.I have this in my node:

Your node has been disqualified on 12tRQrMTWUWwzwGh18i7Fqs67kmdhH9t6aToeiwbo5mfS2rUmo 1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE 121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6 12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S 12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs 12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB. If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum.

My node was off for about 2 months.Broken PC,order a new one and install new node.Can i fix this?And if i have to create new node how can i transfer the old account to the new node?

Your node has been disqualified. This is permanent. You have to create a new node with a new identity and start from the scratch. You cannot transfer the data from the old node to the new node as it is bound to the nodes identity.

2 Likes

Thank you.I am ready for a new one but my profits from the old?What can i do to take them?

Any payout amount your old (disqualified) node earned is assigned to your wallet address and if/when you reach the payout threshold the amount will be paid out. Any new node you make should use the same wallet address and then the additional earnings will also go towards the next payout.

FYI using the same wallet is also a condition of the SNO Terms and Conditions.

2 Likes

Thanks to all.I hope to receive later my old node profits.

Except held amount, of course.

1 Like