Restarted Server And Node Got Suspended?

This is a wrong assumption as that is not how the audit and suspension score formulas works. Dropping to this level can only happen after failing many audits.
I’ve mentioned before that the audit and suspension scores should never be displayed with a % sign as they aren’t percentages of anything. They are the outcome of a scoring formula that attempts to best represent node reliability. The actual scores are actually between 0 and 1. The way it’s currently displayed always leads to confusion.

I’ve done a lot of work in the past on researching the audit scoring system and suggesting changes to tune it. Failing 1 out of 2 audits would at most drop your score to 0.95 (95 on dashboard).

More info in this topic: Tuning audit scoring

@Pac 's comment is true only for the online score, which can rightfully be presented as a percentage, since it approximates the % online time in the past 30 days.

That said, I do agree with the approach, you need to know whether the issue still exists. Starting over isn’t going to help you if it does, it’ll just postpone the inevitable. And you can fix it and recover with the existing node, while still progressing on the other satellites.

Besides, you don’t need to worry about missing out on payouts from this sat… these are my earnings this month so far per satellite.

My lifetime earnings on us2 are a whopping $0.18. You should still fix it if there are problems as they might impact other sats as well, but this satellite is not a reason to kill your node over.

2 Likes