Saltlake is failing to report disk space again

Same for me

I guess Iā€™ll mention that the result is also the same on my node for saltlake. Itā€™s also the only sat that doesnā€™t show some accumulated disk space for Friday 24th.
Saltlake:
Europe North:

Thank you for all the information. We are performing maintenance on the Satellite related to the lag in accounting data rollups. We will post updates as they are available.

3 Likes

It happened again on my smaller node:
grafik

Data for the 22nd is available now. So it ā€œonlyā€ took 4 days or is a consequence of the maintenance done by storjlabs (on a weekend?). Now there is only a hole for the 24th.
grafik

22nd July updated now, however 24th had the same problem again.

Also this month SALTLAKE is giving zero values of disk used.

Annotazione 2020-08-08 175813

what is the question here?

Hi Ethan,

Issue again with saltlake showing 0 disk space usage for 7th August.
Any update when this will be permanently fixed?

his instance of the issue is a little different from the previous issues. In this case the accounting rollup does occur (multiple times), but because the first rollup for that day had a zero value, the dashboard does not pick up the second value for the day (which has a non-zero value). We have a fix for this and this should be deployed in the next release

4 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Europe north disk space used has flatlined

same here
grafik

I also noticed that saltlake is missing the data from yesterday.

it will keep being zero and then it will spike and everything counting at one time, when itā€™s doneā€¦ iā€™m sure they will get it fixed during the weekā€¦
might mean some payouts will be a bit lateā€¦ but thats about allā€¦ nothing to worry about