[SCAM ALERT] 10000 Storj Token Bonus on Facebook?

Is this real??

NO! it Scam!

please do not provide access to your wallet!

1 Like

Tnx - i didnt. ----some more characters

1 Like

Reported this Facebook page as scam, false page and impersonating real business.:

2 Likes

SCAM be careful!

I`ve Reported this Page!

1 Like

To receive crypto, the sending party only needs your wallet address. There is never the need of logging in anywhere. As it’s the same with fiat currency. The sender only needs your bank details.

We could give them tons of empty wallet adresses to keep them busy

1 Like

It is a hoax. If you’ve got a message like this on FB, please report it to Facebook! We have already requested the fake page be taken down, but if more people report this, it will happen faster. Thanks

Hey @web4yougmbhch glad to hear you werent a victim of the impostors. I edited your title slightly just to make it little more clear in the thread listings. hope you wont mind! And thank you to everyone who has reported this. It feels great to know the community is looking out for us!

1 Like

Hello, today I got this from Facebook, I think it’s fake, so be careful!

1 Like

Please Look into this thread

2 Likes

I’m lost my money…too stupid…:sob::sob:

We all learn from our mistakes.

Please note that Argent wallet and other similar smart contract wallets cannot presently be used to send STORJ deposits via CoinPayments to fund a Tardigrade account, should you decide you wanted to use Tardigrade as a customer to store your data. In general we do not recommend using any wallet where you do not exclusively hold your private keys yourself. Depending on third parties to keep your keys can lead to loss of funds, same as if you trusted an exchange to hold your funds for you.

1 Like