Script for Audits stat by satellites error

hello , i just install a fersh node with same ether address and authorization adress after installer when i audit with Script for Audits stat by satellites
i get this error .
bash: errore di sintassi vicino al token non atteso “.Content”
root@ubuntu1:~# for sat in docker exec -i storagenode wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/dashboard | jq .data.satellites[].id -r; do docker exec -i storagenode wget -qO - localhost:14002/api/satellite/$sat | jq .data.id,.data.audit; done
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Is this your second node ? Are you using same authorization token as previous node ?

yes, thank for help after remove docker image and restart i work fine now

You need to get a new authorization token for your second node. You cannot use old token for new node.

Most likely you don´t only need to start fresh with a new auth token with your second node, but also do the same with the first node. If you ran both nodes for any significant amount of time using the same identity (same auth token), then both of them will be treated as a single one, thus both should start failing audits soon when they get audited on pieces that are really stored on the other node. So this would lead to disqualification of both nodes fairly quickly. If you caught the mistake early and quickly stopped the second node from running with the same identity, you may get lucky and be able to save the first node at least on some of the satellites. But if you start seeing any unrecoverabkle failed audits in your log due to the piece being missing from this node, then this may lead to disqualification on the affected satellite.

1 Like