Second node startup error

I’m really sorry to be posting yet again with a second node issue.

I’ve created a new identity, authorised it, moved all the stuff to the destination machine, adjusted all the port forwards on my docker command and getting an error on the dashboard (screenshot attached)Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 12.22.36

Upon checking the logs, I see this

2020-06-23T11:10:47.884Z ERROR nodestats:cache Get pricing-model/join date failed {“error”: “heldamount service error: node not found: 12QCDCHmaaKFbpk874tiqoD68Kqu9nWwBcitQiX9rnJnwuwAmng; heldamount service error: node not found: 12QCDCHmaaKFbpk874tiqoD68Kqu9nWwBcitQiX9rnJnwuwAmng; heldamount service error: node not found: 12QCDCHmaaKFbpk874tiqoD68Kqu9nWwBcitQiX9rnJnwuwAmng”, “errorVerbose”: “group:\n— heldamount service error: node not found: 12QCDCHmaaKFbpk874tiqoD68Kqu9nWwBcitQiX9rnJnwuwAmng\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/heldamount.(*Service).GetAllPaystubs:132\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func1:78\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:233\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run:77\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/lifecycle.(*Group).Run.func1:56\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n— heldamount service error: node not found: 12QCDCHmaaKFbpk874tiqoD68Kqu9nWwBcitQiX9rnJnwuwAmng\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/heldamount.(*Service).GetAllPaystubs:132\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func1:78\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:233\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run:77\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/lifecycle.(*Group).Run.func1:56\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n— heldamount service error: node not found: 12QCDCHmaaKFbpk874tiqoD68Kqu9nWwBcitQiX9rnJnwuwAmng\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/heldamount.(*Service).GetAllPaystubs:132\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run.func1:78\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).satelliteLoop:233\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/nodestats.(*Cache).Run:77\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/lifecycle.(*Group).Run.func1:56\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

Can anyone shed some light on where I cocked this up? :frowning:

That error usually means that your node is not reachable from the outside. Maybe you can check your port forwarding and the external address configuration of your node.

Checked and triple checked. The outside ports are open and directing to the correct internal ports…

Have you checked the points of this post? They are very useful for debugging connectivity issues.

As I can see on other related topics, the heldamount error is a common one when the node is shown as OFFLINE, which is the real problem.

Ah, hang on. I think I’m missing a couple of files in the identity folder…

I am, as suspected, an idiot.
Somehow didn’t copy the signed certs after authorising the identity. All up and running now, sorry to have wasted all of your time :slight_smile: