Second time I get my node with the storj service off

The node stores and sends data without any problem when it is running. When I see that the node is deactivated, I go to the Windows services and activate storage node again and everything continues working correctly.

Thanks @Vadim for suggestion. Letā€™s check databases for sure:

Hello, good morning.
So far it hasnā€™t happened again, although I think I know it can happen on the server. I think that there is a program that consumes almost all the RAM memory of the server, and I suspect that this could be the problem, and that by consuming all the RAM memory I turned off the node, because Windows will surely have to give priority to some programs or others.

At the moment, in the services section of the task manager, I have indicated to storagenode a ā€œHighā€ priority to see if it continues without shutting down randomly. Thanks for your answer.

This temporary rise of priority doesnā€™t protect the service from being evicted if low memory event is happen.
The priority only affect how much CPU time this service could have.

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™ve got the same issue except Iā€™m on version 1.13.3

Have never had issues with Storj before, everything runs smoothly. For the past 2-4 weeks my storagenode process just stops, the storagenode-updater runs fine however.

Even after manually starting the process itā€™ll stop after few mins/hours. Since itā€™s been going on for the past month Iā€™m sure the nodeā€™s reputation has tanked. Whatā€™s the best way to go from here?

Hello @omgitzmo. Could you please check the log files of your node?