SEPT. 12, 2019: All monthly payouts have been completed

SEPT. 12, 2019: All monthly payouts have been completed

August payouts are now complete.

If you have feedback or questions, contact support@storj.io

1 Like

payments for v2 also completed?

1 Like

I only got 3 payments instead of 4 that I used to do. Should we expect 4 payments or 3 if node is not DQed on any satellite?

It could be that your node has not had any dealings with the 4th satellite. I have v2 nodes as well and got 4 transactions instead of 5. Also using my payment calculator all 4 sats were listed, but estimated pay for one of them was 0.000, so there was probably no payment for that one.

Same! And seems that I received way less compared to last month (I don’t take into account the bonus, just the satellite payment).

Maybe less data sent last month :slight_smile:

Activity per node was less than half of what it was in July. It’ll fluctuate over time. It seems storj testing has gone down since going to beta presumably to improve the experience and performance for actual customers (devs).

I guess they’ve done less testing during summer holidays !

Any official comments about payment for v2?

as far as i am awareall payouts are complete. however if you have a question on your specific node, please report it to support.storj.io

I have flagged this to the team members that are working on the payouts asking them to verify if any payouts did not get sent out if they were below a certain threshold (perhaps because of rounding). I hope we will get a response by monday.

1 Like

Just an FYI, I received an additional payout yesterday. It wasn’t a very insignificant one either. Perhaps one of the satellites wasn’t done with payouts just yet?

1 Like

I received still payouts 7h ago

1 Like

That is correct, one of the satellites still had some pending payouts that were not accounted for, as you can see from my previous comment above. Those missing payouts were sent out a few hours ago, so now everyone who had only gotten 3 out of the 4 satellite payouts should have gotten the one they were missing.

1 Like

V2 payouts also have been completed.

1 Like

My payout for August was around 139 Storj but this month was only around 40. Are payments less this month?

Welcome to the community @thejimbopper
Yes, there was less traffic on the network in August. So payouts were lower as well.

1 Like

the bulk of those payouts you got for data stored in July (paid in August) were for the extra bonus, so actually you did get more regular payout for August (paid in September) than for July.