September payment statistics error!

This Node usually receives more than 10 USD.
Will you receive 0.04 USD in September?

Is something wrong?
I have a total of 11 Nodes and 8 of them the statistics are not correct.

But I support the question. I don’t have this information on any node. It looks strange. Previously, there was always information available on the 2nd.

1 Like

US 2 and EUN 1 are shut down so their payment info is readily available while other satellites sometimes can take time. I too have no data shown on my node.

5 Likes

This September payout is not finished yet, what you can see is the held amount from US2 and EUN1 satellites, returned as a second transaction last month:

The Stat will be updated when the payout will be finished. Before that you will see an estimation under the last month in the usage above a Payout History. The Payout History for September will be updated too after payout is finished, if your node is eligible to receive a payout (cleared a Minimum Payout Threshold), otherwise it will update an Undistributed amount instead and it will wait for the next month for an another attempt.

Why is this (estimation) not visible until now? There are 0 indicated everywhere. This has never happened before.

Yes, I believe the lack of estimation is a bug. Usually it should show an estimation until it get receipts from the satellites.