Shouldn't that node be suspended?

I have a node which after moving has an online score of only 40%. Suspension score is 1.
I am surprised that it receives ingress.

I thought below 60% online score the ingress would stop. Was there a change or did I misunderstand?

Is it a young node? Has it a lifetime more than 30 days?

That node is is way over a year old. So, no I would not say it is young

Disqualification comes after 30 days offline. I have seen online scores slightly below 30 but the node survived and recovered completely.

These are two different scores. Online score below 60% will put your node to the suspended state. Also the other one metric, the suspension score, may put your node to a suspension state (60% or lower).
In your case I believe, that your node is either did not reach the suspension condition either for online score or suspension score so far.

What effect has it then? Because as said, I always believed that ingress will stop once the node is below 60%. This is how it does look like for US1:
online40

And the node is still receiving ingress.

1 Like

It would recover if it stays online long enough. Online score gets measured by audits. So there would be no ingress required.

1 Like

Yes, I realised my mistake and deleted the post.

However, I rember that node below 30% to get ingress shortly after being online again.

This is interesting. If your online score is below 60% it must stop any ingress. It may have egress (audit, recover and usual egress for the customer), but should not have any ingress.
I will report this to the team.

Your observation is very interesting. Do you mind providing us your node ID? You can send it to me directly if you prefer.

2 Likes

I checked this node again. There is a 24 day gap in the pieces dates, so the downtime was actually 24 days. The ingress started the same day when the online again emails came in.

Node ID: 12erYrXHVuRxaLo2gD6PKRaQZ5GzzHy3sDSCGcEwB9TacMbiAZ5

1 Like