Some words about Payout in STORJ

I can not find any wallet for keep my STORJ tokens. Is it not available? Why I can not send tokens to exhange?

How to use zkSync if they ask me to have a ETH wallet? I don’t need ETH wallet, I need just to send my tokens at cryptoexchange. So where is the problem? Is there something I don’t understand or what?

STORJ is an ERC-20 token, a type of token used for smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. Therefore, any Ethereum wallet will work to receive payments.

zkSync is a layer 2 application on the Ethereum blockchain, where you can receive storj payments on the layer 2 level, and then send to layer 1 using storj to pay the fees.

Storj’s recommendation is to not use an exchange address to receive your payments. It should work in theory, but that would be your own risk to assume.

3 Likes

But how about desktop wallet? How I see it do not exist.

there are plenty of ethereum wallet options, from a quick google search here’s a website you could look at. Some of the options on that list include desktop wallets. Top 10 Best Ethereum Wallets Of 2024

1 Like

Just register yourself in Binance and set the your Binance ETH deposit address on the config .yaml on your node.
You need to receive your tokens in Layer 1.
That´s it!

You can even set a “Earn” program in Binance where you get 4% interests on Storj :wink:

Top 10 made by Cryptowallet… who is no.1? Cryptowallet :wink:

3 Likes

sure, that’s a fair point.

Although, my point really was that it only takes a couple of seconds to do your own search for desktop wallet options, instead of posting to this forum…that was one of the first ones that came up and I used it as an example…

1 Like