Sometimes database locked in log

Hi. I noticed in the dashboard today that my audit checks on all satellites have dropped by about 2% and more. I looked in the log and found the following:

2020-04-21T18:38:34.747Z ERROR piecestore failed to add order {“error”: “ordersdb error: database is locked”, “errorVerbose”: “ordersdb error: database is locked\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*ordersDB).Enqueue:53\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).saveOrder:714\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).doUpload:443\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*drpcEndpoint).Upload:215\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func1:987\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:107\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:105\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:56\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:93\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:51”}

You can see that this database locked suddenly appears from time to time, sometimes again, not again and since then it has not been again.

What can I do about it or what can be the cause?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ordersdb error: database is locked