Started my first node but getting an error needs some assistance

Good Afternoon,

i have started my first node. had some issues at the start with the port forwarding them meant that I have to reinstalled the node software a couple of time but now i get the following message.

Your node has been disqualified on 1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE . If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

i have spotted in another post to run a powershell command which i have run to give me the reason but cannot make it out.
command:
sls “GET_AUDIT” “C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\storagenode.log” | sls “failed” | sls -NotMatch usedserialdb
output:
is in attachment as contains two link so cannot post here

Hi @hacxx101,

The reason for disqualification is ‘file does not exist’. This means your node should have stored a file but at the point of audit your node couldn’t return the file so it was either lost, corrupted or unavailable.

Due to the age of the node, assuming you now have port forwarding working, you should delete all data, identity and databases; then reinstall your node from scratch using a newly created identity.

Thanks for the help.

I have just finished rebuilding is there anyway I can check if it is going to happen again.

Things happen… but if you keep the node online, the port forwarded and ensure the hardware is reliable then you shouldn’t have any further issues.

buenas a mi tambien me lo han descalificado

El nodo ha sido descalificado en 12tRQrMTWUWwzwGh18i7Fqs67kmdhH9t6aToeiwbo5mfS2rUmo 1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE 121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6 12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S 12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs 12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB
un saludo

Good Afternoon all,

so just can to check on the node and it did not seem to e working. checked the log and can see the attached any ideas 2021-04-15T12:47:45.788+0100 ERROR services unexpected shutdown of a runner {"name": "piecestore:monitor", "error": "piecestore monitor: error verifying location and/or readability of storage directory: open G:\\storage-dir-verification: The system cannot find the file specified.", "errorVerbose": "piecestore monitor: error verifying location and/or readability of storage directory: open G:\\storage-dir-verification: The system cannot find the file specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/monitor.(*Service).Run.func1.1:131\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/monitor.(*Service).Run.func1:128\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"} 2021-04-15T12:47:46.317+0100 FATAL Unrecoverable error {"error": "piecestore monitor: error verifying location and/or readability of storage directory: open G:\\storage-dir-verification: The system cannot find the file specified.", "errorVerbose": "piecestore monitor: error verifying location and/or readability of storage directory: open G:\\storage-dir-verification: The system cannot find the file specified.\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/monitor.(*Service).Run.func1.1:131\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:152\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/monitor.(*Service).Run.func1:128\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}

now the node is showing offline

y cual es la solucion?

you node has been banned for some reason if you new wipe everything off and start again.

hacxx101 buenas me vuelve a salir offline, pero ahora sin mensaje de error ni nada

did you setup a new node with a new token?

@hacxx101 lo configuré todo desde 0, tokem, puertos, ddns. Creo que es problema de puertos. Me sale abierto desde el router pero no desde la página para comprobarlos.