Storage Node running on Raspberry Pi 4 not showing Dashboard

I followed the config to start it on the docs, but it still won’t show me the dashboard. I replaced -p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002 to -p 14002:14002 but it still dont work. Can someone please help me? Thank you to everyone who has helped me in the past :smiley:

Update: I realized it has been restarting constantly. I think that is the problem with it, so if someone could help me solve it, that would be great.

can you post config, with you make your node?
and try this to get logs, to understand what hapening
sudo docker logs --tail 100 storagenode

Sure ill do it rn.
:smiley:

Heres the start config:

sudo docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967 \
-p 14002:14002 \
-e WALLET="wallet" \
-e EMAIL="lol why would you want my email" \
-e ADDRESS="123.456.789.69" \
-e BANDWIDTH="20TB" \
-e STORAGE="1TB" \
--mount type=bind,source="/home/pi/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode"$
--mount type=bind,source="/media/pi/mediadrive/",destination=/app/config \
--name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:beta

I see. The logs are saying something
here it is

2019-11-21T20:43:41.208Z FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “open /app/config/config.yaml368485097: read-only file system”, “errorVerbose”: “open /app/config/config.yaml368485097: read-only file system\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.atomicWrite:226\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.SaveConfig:204\n\tmain.cmdSetup:231\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:278\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1:296\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:826\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:914\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:864\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:315\n\truntime.main:203”}

So Idk how to fix it but i think its a permissions problem/

should’t be ther 1 row litle bit bigger?
–mount type=bind,source=/home/pi/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode,destination=/app/identity \

That is whats there @Vadim.

It just got cut off.

heres the full line
–mount type=bind,source="/home/pi/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode",destination=/app/identity \

but it stil doesnt show the dashboard

looks like it have this config file there.
while i made trobleshooting my node,
i stoped docker,
changed config file with sudo nano
and started it again

THat makes no sense whatsoever.

Should be

-e ADDRESS="123.456.789.69:28967" \

You missed the destination and there is a $ for unknown reason at the end :slight_smile:
It should looks like:

--mount type=bind,source="/home/pi/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode",destination="/app/identity" \

Please, make sure you use static mount for your hard drive via /etc/fstab , because now it looks like you do not.
Please, check:

grep "/media/pi/mediadrive" /etc/fstab

To send you notifications if something wrong with your node and notifications about update if you missed it.

he just not want to publish his mail and walet here, what is very normal, for litle privasy and security

1 Like

@Alexey The $ is there because I copied it from nano and it does that when its too long. It isnt actually there in the config file.

And also I do include the port.

Not good.
Try to remount it

sudo mount -o remount,rw /media/pi/mediadrive

Also, please, show the output of these commands:

sudo lsblk
df -h

I fixed the problem by chmoding it
And I did what you said which was grep /media/pi whatever
sure ill show the output gimme 1 sec