Storagenode: allow configuring database path independently (v1.4.2 and above only)

Hey Bright,

Since I followed your messages, I’m now a bit confused because some users talk about the Windows service node, others talk about the Docker version.

So, because I would like also move again my dbs on my SSD (I did it in the early alpha version by mapping the path in the docker-run command), on Docker Desktop for Windows, if my SSD drive and databases folder are located on S:\Storj\db\ and my S: drive is also shared in Docker Desktop settings :

• I stop the node and remove it: docker stop -t 300 storagenode && docker rm storagenode
  • I add in config.yaml: Storage2.Database-Dir: "db"
  • I add in my docker run command:
    --mount type=bind,source=""S:\\Storj\\db\\"",destination=/app/db
  • I move my dbs in the created folder: S:\Storj\db\
  • I start again my node with the updated run command.

About the command, on Powershell, I always have to double all the commas and backslashes.

By the way, I just found the Odmin tutorial, but it adds me ever more confusion now, because he uses destination=/app/dbs with a “s” now. And in config, “dbs” in the command (why “dbs”, from app/dbs ?). So Storage2.Database-Dir: “dbs” ? Maybe I might ask to him directly but a concrete use-case for docker for windows and for linux like documentation should be more useful to avoid some confusions. (I thought it was hard-coded, fixed, sorry)

https://forum.storj.io/t/how-to-move-db-s-to-ssd-on-docker