Storagenode token email not working

Your email system to send out token emails is broken.
I registered on the website, did not receive a token, but the email address is registered because I received the SNO update email message.
But no token email…

Are you using Chrome or Firefox without ad blockers?

yes, tried both, it must have worked too because I received the update email on a newly registered email, but not the token.
Maybe the tokens will be sent out today, who knows. Is there a fixed time of day when tokens are sent out?

Tokens are sent once every 24 hours on same email. If you still didn’t get it then try helpdesk

My token email goes Into My spam folder but nothing else from storj ends up there so check all your folders

I checked, not there, I will wait another 24 and then reregister, but that does not help because not claimed tokens are not resent…
This is really something that could be improved!

If you have unclaimed token and use same email again to register then you get SAME unused token the second time. If you claim it and use same email then you get new token.

1 Like

good to know, thank you

So have the token emails been sent already today?

Based on the email headers back in Sept, DKIM seemed to be malconfigured for the sending email server…

Authentication-Results: xxxxx.xxxx.com;
	dkim=fail reason="key not found in DNS" (0-bit key; unprotected) header.d=storj.io header.i=hello@storj.io header.b="nPuiJRmD";
    dkim-atps=neutral

DKIM fail is definitely something that lands email into the Spam folder. I wonder if it’s been fixed yet.

1 Like

There is no spam filter on the email address that I used to register
alright, figured it out, it seems to be a cookie thing, if you reset all your browser data it seems to be possible to get an invitation

Invites are getting sent out today to those that signed up same as the days before. If you want us to check the status of your invite, please file a support ticket on the helpdesk and state which email address you used to sign up.

thanks my friend, good to know

1 Like

I didn’t see any issues with my invitation email, but score is not 0 either.

X-Direktorn-Mailborder-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (not cached,
	score=-1.999, required 3, autolearn=not spam, BAYES_00 -1.90,
	DKIM_SIGNED 0.10, DKIM_VALID -0.10, DKIM_VALID_AU -0.10,
	HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE -0.00)
1 Like