Hello Community Members,
I’m Pallavi from Finstreet. We are hereby sharing our plans & strategies to create awareness around Storj in Southeast Asia. Feel free to share your thoughts on the plan of action shared below :
Storj Educational Awareness Campaign
Finstreet is India’s First Crypto & DeFi Education Platform. Our platform acts as an easily accessible medium, an onboarding solution for a generic audience to learn about the easy onboarding to Blockchain development & DeFi protocols.
India is one of the fastest growing countries in terms of Crypto adoption. We are seeing a massive surge of users, devlopers, and crypto enthusiasts participating, onto DeFi Ecosystem & DeFi protocols . This makes it the perfect time to direct these interests within the community. Our goal is to create an Educational video series aimed to create awareness about Storj within the Indian and southeast asian community. This is how Finstreet will implement it:
- Introducing Storj to the potential new users and blockchain educating them about the Storj Cloud Storage. India has one of the highest crypto adoption rates which makes this a great opportunity for organic growth. Our campaign will introduce and bring more users from the Indian Crypto community onto the Storj for data security and privacy…
- Organizing dedicated sessions & webinars to attract users onto Storj.
- Educate people about the Storj & its features with the use cases with tutorials on the platform like Unparalleled Security, CDN-like performance, S3 compatibility, Unmatched pricing.
- To increase participation of blockchains onto Storj and trust the security of Storj.
- Educate them about how Storj stores data securely on over 16k nodes worldwide instead of just a few vulnerable data centers with privacy and CDN-like performance by design
- Create Brand awareness among the Indian crypto community.
- Detailed introduction of the Storj cloud storage.
- Regular coverage on any new feature and updates launch on Storj.
- Help in creating strong brand recall value amongst the Blockchains and crypto community.
- Rank Storj videos organically on YouTube using both long-tail and short-tail keywords to reflect the campaign in global searches and keywords, below are some keywords based on our implemented strategies for which we brought results on YouTube’s first page for our partners:
- Top DEXes in Crypto
- Tether Explained in Hindi
- WazirX Review
- Derivative exchanges in India
- Best decentralized exchanges in crypto
- Best Crypto exchanges in India
- Best Crypto app in India & many more
- Top Blockchain Projects India
- Top Blockchain Projects in Crypto
Similar traction we aim to bring towards the Storj with our campaign videos & dedicated sessions organically.
Proposer Background :
Finstreet is India’s First DeFi & Crypto Education Institute. We have been on a journey to onboard DeFi users, crypto enthusiasts to Web3.0 space and help people initiate their journey in Crypto with easy to understand educational videos.
Finstreet has a massive offline community. We are connected with 1100+ top technical institutions & engineering colleges:
IIT Kharagpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Bombay, IIT Calcutta, IIT Patna, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Jodhpur, IIT Ropar, IIT Guwahati, BITS Pilani, B Schools- IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Kashipur, IIM Udaipur.
Channels for distribution:
More than 2.1 Million + people in the crypto and blockchain interested community.
YouTube 77K subscribers
DailyHunt Josh 1.4 million+ followers
Moj 140K+ Followers
Rizzle 401.6K+ Followers
Finstreet website | 60K+ registered users
- 2.1M+ followers altogether
- 17 million-plus monthly views on all platforms
- 4.3 million impressions per month on YouTube
- Verified profiles on all the short video platforms
- 20% month on month growth
- We are the Biggest Crypto niche influencer providing educational content in Hindi and English
- Targeting niche Indian audience
Mandates of Storj Educational Awareness Campaign
The purpose is to increase growth and awareness about Storj in Indian crypto community. Onboarding users and creating educational awareness about the advantages & unique features of Storj. Cultivating a connection of the Indian community with the project. Through our campaign we would like to bring user and blockchain base traction towards Security.
To meet our purpose, we will focus actively to increase brand visibility through cross channel content creation and distribution. Create monthly news for users to further create content for Storj such as Medium articles, Reddit discussion, and videos and incentivize them for their contribution like a prize. The goal is to increase engagement within the community, to ensure active participation.
Storj Video Series will include the following video format:
- Daily Crypto News
- Review videos
- Interviews with core committee members
- New updates videos
- Explainers on Omnichain layer
- Tutorials & use cases videos
- Webinar sessions
Storj Webinar Meet-ups:
Blockchain Users Meet-ups in top web3 developer communities to onboard potential users onto Storj.
Project Implementation Plan
Finstreet is offering the following to kick start its campaign for Storj:
- 5 Product Explainer & Tutorial Videos explaining the History and Background of Storj. What are the best use cases of Storj, How to use Storj including How it is Compatible, Secure, Decentralized, Durability, Privacy, Open-Source and more.
- Product Review Video showing all the advantages & merits of Storj over other cloud storage platforms.
- 5 Dedicated news updates (Biweekly basis)
- News Banners for 1 month in all the videos with best use cases (approx in 100+ videos on Finstreet channel)
- 5 engaging themed short videos each posted on all platforms (5*4 = 20 videos) to create awareness around Storj (alternate days of a week).
- Webinar meet-ups in top Web3 communities connecting interested developers & users with Storj & telling them the benefits of getting onboarded on Storj.
Grant Goals *
Value To Storj
We definitely believe & looking to create a long-term asset for Storj through our educational campaigns.
- Keeping the vision in mind of creating regular narrative via campaign & providing the quality information around Storj to motivate the masses is our main goal.
- The content created can be used as helping videos to get through for the users who want to use Storj and upcoming ecosystem projects.
- Key KPIs to be achieved with the campaign: 12 million views on content related to Storj and 25 million+ impressions of the entire campaign.
- To bring 2000+ Blockchain Developers on the Storj. To attract potential investors on Storj.
- To bring an active user base & increase active transactions platform.
Campaign + Webinar Scheduling Process
The Storj community members will be given a content calendar within a week of confirmation of the campaign. The date and Time of each video will be mentioned and the community members will be notified 1.5 weeks before theWebinar sessions, to finalize speakers from the Storj community members and feasibility of time and date.
- We want to start our campaign by creating a buzz around the use cases of Storj through short videos on our short video platforms to reach a broader demographic.
- After the publication of 2 short Videos, we will start our YouTube campaign with Product 2 Tutorial videos. After which we conduct our 1st Webinar session.
- After the completion of the 1st Webinar, we will be posting 1 Review Video, Final Product Tutorial Video and 2 short videos, before we conduct the 2nd Webinar.
- Finally, we will complete the campaign with 1 Ranking video and 1 Short Video.
Grant Timeline *
The campaign will be 2.5 - 3 Months long. (It may go longer as per the market conditions)
Funding Request *
Budget: We are looking for a total grant of $9.5k
Milestone 1: Our request is 4.5k at the start of the process.
Milestone 2: Next tranche of 5k after 3 tutorials + reviews on the platforms, 4 short videos are published on respective platforms and 1 webinar session with investors & stakers.
Budget Breakdown *
We are Aiming for the campaign to last 3 Months.
Funds from the grant will be used in the following activities:
A) Cost of the following activities:
- Research of the content
- Designing the creatives
- Content architecture
- Video Content Production
- Quality Assurance
- Quarterly reports
B) Setup cost
- Monthly Infrastructure cost.
- Miscellaneous operational expenses.
Results of our recent collaborations:
- We were able to garner more than 7800+ active users & 25 million+ impressions for WazirX in the last 6 months.
- We are able to get 3800+ signups over Huobi Global with our campaign in just 3 months.
We have partnered with AAVE, Polygon(Matic), Near Protocol, Algorand, FIRO, Balancer, Bancor, Zcash, Huobi Global, Deribit & more such projects.
You can take a look at our Linktree. You can see our work that we have done previously.
We have been announced as Official Educational Partner of platforms like: Algorand, NEAR Protocol, Firo and official community supporter of Polygon and Chainlink.
Take a look at our work, links to our social media channels are all mentioned here:
The track of all the content will be updated regularly for the team in the content calendar (excel sheet), that we will be sharing before starting the campaign.