Storj payment problems

Good afternoon.

I am contacting you as a storj node operator.

I currently have two nodes running on two different computers with two different ip’s sharing the same wallet for storj.

This is the second month that I have not received payment from one of my nodes and I would like to know if you can help me with this problem.

I have verified that the wallet address was correctly set in the configuration file and everything is correct, the Dashboard redirects me to Etherscan and shows me the data on both nodes, but that payment is missing.

Thanks for your attention.

You get one combined payment for all your nodes. Did you check if the value of the payment equals your earnings from node1 + node2?

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, in the storj documentation they recommended in case of having more than one node to group them in the same portfolio, so that is how I have it.

Yes, it is verified and not only by me, another partner of storj has also looked and the payment of one of the nodes (the youngest) is missing

the configuration of the two yaml was checked and there is no error in the direction of the wallet.

thanks for your help

well in that case you might contact storj support and tell them your storagenode ids then they can check.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll do that!

Thank you very much for your help, to see if it is resolved and the next payment at least reaches me.

Greetings!

1 Like

@kevink Sorry to bother you again.

What is the best way to get in touch with storj support.

It has to be through: https://support.storj.io/hc/en-us or it has to be from another site

Thanks again, regards.

1 Like

hi @doblerp yes, you can just use that link!