Stroagenode on Synology NAS issue

Hi there,
I am having an issue with the command below:

sudo docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300 -p 28967:28967/tcp -p 28967:28967/udp -p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002 -e WALLET=“xxx” -e EMAIL=“hidden@hidden.com" -e ADDRESS=“something.net:28967" -e STORAGE=“20TB” --mount type=bind,source=“/volume1/docker/storj/identity",destination=/app/identity --mount type=bind,source="/volume1/docker/storj/data”,destination=/app/config --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest

The error I get is : Error response from daemon: invalid mount config for type “bind”: bind source path does not exist: /volume1/docker/storj/data”

The paths do exist. So not sure what I am doing wrong.

ANy help appreciated. Thanks

Make sure you are using normal double quotes. There is a difference between " and or . Sometimes the forum changes this when you don’t post the command in a code block though. But I think in your case the problem may have already existed since I see the ” is included in the path in the error. There are several of those in there. Please don’t use any software that isn’t made for code editing, because they tend to replace the straight quotes with the curly ones.

If you want to post the command in a code block, use 3 backticks to start and end the block like so.

```
type or paste code here
```
1 Like

That was it thank you as someone yesterday. mentioned the same thing.