Success_rate script

hi, i am trying to use the script following the instructions written on github,
i ran the first command \ successrate.ps1 but as you can see from the screenshot there was no measurement,
I tried running the third command. \ successrate.ps1 - Path “C: \ Program Files \ Storj \ Storage Node \ storagenode.log”
the process started, but after 30 minutes it still hasn’t given results, is this normal? do i have to wait more than 30 minutes? or is there some problem in my node?

Hi @maxPalermo
The powershell script is very slow for large log files. You could try on a smaller log file to check it is running first, then leave it to run on the larger log file. Check your RAM usage when the command is first run and you should see it climb.

1 Like

hi, i am trying to use the script following the instructions written on github,
i ran the first command \ successrate.ps1 but as you can see from the screenshot there was no measurement,
I tried running the third command. \ successrate.ps1 - Path “C: \ Program Files \ Storj \ Storage Node \ storagenode.log”
the process started, but after 10 minutes it still hasn’t given results, is this normal? do i have to wait more than 10 minutes? or is there some problem in my node?

I could only suggest to stop the storagenode and rename the log, then start the storagenode back - it will create a new log with less size and then after a while you can run this script again.

The alternative is to use this version:

But it’s better to rename/archive your logs from time to time.
See

1 Like