Suspicius Email

Today i got this Email (pic1)

Bildschirmfoto%20von%202019-10-31%2018-15-25

After klicking on this link (im on Linux with Brave Browser) this is the Website:

I dont like this " -Allow us to record the session"

What do you think?

Not suspicious at all! :slight_smile: Sorry about that. It’s me, Atikh. We are working to improve the storage node experience and I’d like to observe users setting up their nodes!

1 Like

I think it is up to you if you would like to earn the $100 that is being offered to you by our designer Atikh to help us understand what problems our SNOs may run into when they set up a node. We have sent this invitation to our users in hopes of improving our user experience. We specifically ask you for permission to record so that we can analyze how long it takes the user to complete each step later. But, if you do not want to be recorded, you can decline. This it completely voluntary.

Just a note, maybe you shouldn’t wait 2 days after sending the token to send such requests. I got the same email, but of course set up the node already.

Does this allow for volunteer? :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Ok - sorry. I just wanted to make sure this email is real.

I already heve 4 nodes in different locations. So if I had more servers, I would have already installed them. So I posted the link on facebook. I hope that is ok