Ternoa project about to use Storj for data storage?

The flows in purple correspond to the steps of the journey operating on the Ternoa Blockchain:

• Data encryptions,
  • Storage on decentralized servers of specialized blockchains (Storj, Sia, Arweave)
  • Asymmetric transmission and decryption using Smart Contract
5 Likes

Yup, we’ve been chatting with their team and support what they are building. Welcome them to the Storjling family!

6 Likes

Good. Then let’s all hope the time capsules they are building will become successful and will bring a lot of data onto Tardigrade.

1 Like

Hey @keleffew and @keleffew
I am the Head of Partnership in Ternoa Project.
Very happy to see that you are following Ternoa :slight_smile:

@jammerdan how do you know Ternoa Project ?

We are developing an innovative transmission blockchain, allowing anyone to easily encrypt, store and transmit data according to different sets of protocols and thanks to a creative NFT-time capsule concept.

For the “storing” part, we aim to work with a network of Blockchains including Storj, Sia, IPFS and Arweave. We already did some POCs with Sia sky net and IPFS, but we would love to do a POC with Storj as soon as possible :slight_smile:

@keleffew could you please advise me who can help us with that ?

Many thanks to you, and feel free to ask any questions, it’ll be a pleasure to answer!

1 Like

Hey Johan! I got your email :slight_smile:

We did a deep dive around the tech back in February with Nicholas from your team. Be in touch soon!

1 Like

It was only by accident that I have found Ternoa project and their mentioning of Storj.

Hey Kevin, very keen to meet you and glad you got my email :slight_smile:
Sorry for my late reply!
Will send you another email to organise a call :slight_smile:
Be in touch soon!

1 Like

Thanks @jammerdan very happy you share that with Storj, many thanks!

2 Likes