The system cannot find the path specified

Hello, can someone please help me? My computer started to freeze up and i restarted it and my storj wont start anymore.

Heres what i have:

2020-05-31T13:13:26.320-0400 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “Error starting master database on storagenode: group:\n— mkdir F:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n— mkdir F:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n— mkdir F:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n— mkdir F:: The system cannot find the path specified.”, “errorVerbose”: “Error starting master database on storagenode: group:\n— mkdir F:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n— mkdir F:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n— mkdir F:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n— mkdir F:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n\tmain.cmdRun:149\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:359\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:377\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:840\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:945\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:885\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:66\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

Seems your system doesn’t see a drive f: anymore.
Is it a USB drive?

AVG tune up software disabled Storj node. everything is up and running now.

Thanks for quick reply buddy!

Hello, back again for the same problem.

Looks like AVG Tune up somehow blocked Storj. So now i cannot restart Storj, also it went offline and won’t go online anymore and its showing the same error that it cant find the storj folder location.

How can i remove Storj from the blocked list? I tried to uninstall AVG Tune up and restarted but still not working…

Any help?

ITS RUNNING NOW!

Still can’t restart/stop but i just used windows “Services” to start up Storj and its running and working.

Any ideas how to fix the restart/stop through powershell? Its not working…

You should do it in the elevated Powershell (as an Administrator)