Unable to sign identity

I’m trying to get my first node setup but I cannot get it to authorize my identity. Here is the error…

FATAL   Unrecoverable error     {"error": "error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)", "errorVerbose": "error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)\n\tmain.cmdAuthorize:213\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:278\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1:296\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:826\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:914\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:864\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:84\n\truntime.main:203"}

Try to Sync your time.

Could you please copy and paste the whole error you are getting? And as @Vadim said try to sync your time. You can do this by using the program “Net Time”.

http://www.timesynctool.com/

Support responded and it appears that I already used that token some how. Time is synced though. TY for the quick response you guys!

1 Like