Unrecoverable audit fails

Although my node hasn’t been offline, forcefully restarted or similar harmful things, I get the occasional unrecoverable audit failure because of “lost” files:

download failed {“Piece ID”: “7WWAHA5Y4P7F5GU5IXLNLJC2GNZR52IEYPYBNY2XTN4UMBCYD7JA”, “SatelliteID”: “12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S”, “Action”: “GET_AUDIT”, “error”: “rpc error: code = NotFound desc = open config/storage/blobs/ukfu6bhbboxilvt7jrwlqk7y2tapb5d2r2tsmj2sjxvw5qaaaaaa/7w/waha5y4p7f5gu5ixlnljc2gnzr52ieypybny2xtn4umbcyd7ja: no such file or directory”}

This seems to be out of my control and the failure rate is very low.

But my question are:
As I understand it from chats and other threads that soon even one unrecoverable audit failure will lead to a node being disqualified from that sattelite. Is there no way to recover from a failed audit or implement that a client periodically scans if it has all files it is supposed to have?
Will my node survive the (hopefully) few files that are missing or will the sattelites keep asking for these?

Of course it shouldn’t happen that I lose any file and I honestly don’t know why I should have lost it but that’s just what happened since the last upgrade. The file (or even directory) definitely doesn’t exist on my HDD and I’m quite sure it didn’t just delete itself.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Missing Piece before the wipe? - Critical audit alert