Unrecoverable error during key verification

I get an error about 1s after running this command: identity_windows_amd64.exe authorize storagenode min***@gmail.com:1Ho****…

FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: "error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be …

What should I do?

check if your clock is properly synched. You should use a good NTP server, not the windows default. Another reason could be that the auth token was already used before to sign another identity.

I requested the code from scratch. I just downloaded nettime and still no change :frowning:

We just applied a fix now which could possibly have helped also with your problem. Please try again now to sign your identity. If it still doesn´t work, please file a support ticket at support.storj.io stating the email you used to request the auth token, your operating system and the error messages so we can follow up.