Unrecoverable error Windows GUI

Hi, my windows gui node is offline. The power went out.

I check logs and give me this error code:

2022-01-03T00:22:53.196+0100 INFO db.migration.26 Add Trash column to pieceExpirationDB
2022-01-03T00:22:53.339+0100 FATAL Unrecoverable error {error: Error creating tables for master database on storagenode: migrate: duplicate column name: trash\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.SQL.Run:296\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.(*Migration).Run.func1:197\n\tstorj.io/private/dbutil/txutil.withTxOnce:75\n\tstorj.io/private/dbutil/txutil.WithTx:36\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.(*Migration).Run:196\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).MigrateToLatest:347\n\tmain.cmdRun:193\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:363\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:381\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:61\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57, errorVerbose: Error creating tables for master database on storagenode: migrate: duplicate column name: trash\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.SQL.Run:296\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.(*Migration).Run.func1:197\n\tstorj.io/private/dbutil/txutil.withTxOnce:75\n\tstorj.io/private/dbutil/txutil.WithTx:36\n\tstorj.io/storj/private/migrate.(*Migration).Run:196\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*DB).MigrateToLatest:347\n\tmain.cmdRun:193\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:363\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:381\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:61\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57\n\tmain.cmdRun:195\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1.4:363\n\tstorj.io/private/process.cleanup.func1:381\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tstorj.io/private/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:88\n\tstorj.io/private/process.Exec:65\n\tmain.(*service).Execute.func1:61\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57}

I check all the .db and piece_expiration.db returns me not ok.

So i try to fix the db but it give me and error:

Now i check the .db and seems ok but keep the first error in logs.

What can i do for put the node online?

Thank you all.

Hi @Alejandro,
The last time this issue occurred Alexey offered this advice:

Thanks, i check the post before but i think my sintaxis is not good so no recognice the comand.

How can i introduce well?

hola sintaxis es mala

try;

cd c:\sqlite

.\sqlite3 d:\storj_datos\piece_expiration.db "insert into versions values(26, datetime('now', 'utc'));"

si ?

1 Like

Please, correct the path. Use D:\storj_datos\piece_expiration.db instead of \path\to\D:\storj_datos\piece_expiration.db

And I will appreciate if you would copy the text next time instead of posting a screenshot, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much, online node :hugs:

2 Likes