So I just checked on my node and realized it was offline. Check my realtime log that I had open at the time, it said it received a request to shutdown the service.
Check the updater log and I see this
2020/01/23 13:37:18 finished downloading https://github.com/storj/storj/releases/download/v0.30.5/storagenode_windows_amd64.exe.zip to C:\Windows\TEMP\storagenode069893959
2020/01/23 13:37:19 restarting service storagenode
2020/01/23 13:37:24 unable to restart service: exit status 2
Node log shows this
|2020-01-23T13:37:19.616-0800||INFO||Interrogate request received.|
|2020-01-23T13:37:19.716-0800||INFO||Stop/Shutdown request received.|
So I restarted the server to be on the safe side. I can’t get the node to start.
UPDATE: So I managed to get the node back online and figure out what happened. Somehow the configuration file got modified. At first I was thinking it was the updater. In reality I must of accidentally swapped the file out myself without realizing it, it’s very easy for that to happen when you have 2 folder windows open that look identical.