Update on June 2020 Payouts

you have to pay for a service, when store starts using 6000 users with maybe the avg number of nodes being like 2-3 and them having 5-6 satellites…

6k x2 =12k x5 = 60k transactions in a month, thats just unrealistic… imagine if you had to send 60k emails to people and each email had to contain specific information.

sure it’s a task you can streamline, but doing that also takes a long time… any sort of logistics of this scale is difficult… of because they choose to do it with all of transactions they reinforced the issue… making it a 10 times worse problem than it had to be… ofc when the expense goes into the range of them being able to hire a person for a month for the same money that they waste each month… then usually a problem will get looked into :smiley:
if discovered… one has to keep in mind there are many things to keep track of…

i don’t check my server bios battery every week :smiley: i replace it when it’s bad and then else i assume it’s good unless if something related to that seems to go bad…

i think they would still pick eth again… because of smart contracts and it’s maturity also its what their token is based on… so difficult to make a switch…
eth is doing well, fees are up sure… but really 0.33$ in transaction fee… is that really so unreasonable… sure it maybe much less in the future… but it’s not like it’s enough to keep people from using it… its just high enough that people need to take into account the miners needs to be able to keep up.