Update on satellite.stefan-benten.de Satellite Payout Data on the SNO Dashboard

When we did the payouts for the held amount on satellite.stefan-benten.de 100 percent of all held amount was paid back. When you are looking at your node dashboard I believe you need to use the date filter to look 1 month in the future because technically these payouts for the held amount on that satellite would have gone out in October.

1 Like

Now you made me open the heldamount.db and look around :slight_smile:

There is no disposed amount mentioned for this satellite at all (other than the normal one in month 16), so the dashboard canā€™t display it anywhere (yet).

so any information about the repurposing of Stefanā€™s satellite except the announcement that it will be shut down?

i missed this, and i think itā€™s not good that payout data like this isnā€™t atleast stored locally so that even after a satellite is gone i can check the numbers i haveā€¦

i can see that i have substantial payouts in relation to the missing satellite because the variation between the payments and the actual dashboard numbers show a 50% deviation i think it wasā€¦ tho i have no way of verifying if i ever got my heldback amountā€¦

iā€™m sure i did, iā€™m sure most people did, if not allā€¦
just saying this isnā€™t a good way to do businessā€¦

yes granted there is an argument to be made for that i should have logged the information myselfā€¦ but i didnā€™tā€¦ and i donā€™t think i should need toā€¦ in 99% of all casesā€¦

1 Like

My nodes still shows the payout information from the satellite

3 Likes

i do manual updates which involves doing a docker rm storagenode
canā€™t think of anything else that might cause itā€¦

1 Like

The information is stored in the local database. If they are got removed with the container, you setup it wrong.

1 Like

i may have migrated the node 2 or 3 months backā€¦ maybe thats what did itā€¦ it does seem to be around that timeā€¦ but everything is default and i moved the storagenode as recommended in the documentationā€¦

i dunoā€¦ maybe i did something wrongā€¦ i totally forgot about migrating it

1 Like