Update Proposal for Storage Node Operators

jammerdan, I would like to invite you to check that approach

@jammerdan I would like to invite you to check approach, where lowering the price, is supposed to make you increase your earnings, and would like to hear from You what You think, here

RauchenwaldC, but this is the point

@RauchenwaldC but this is the point, they couldn’t get any serious customers anyway, so mayby really low prices approach, will knock the doors down and start a REAL revolution and liftoff! so SNOs can be well compensated, i wrote about it here

Tony_boy_32, Dont leave, support this idea, here

@Tony_boy_32 Dont leave, support this, here

Vadim, thats a good, clear example,

@Vadim thats a good, clear example, thank You very much, please check different approach i wrote about, here, and tell what do You think.

striker43, exactly, ''Seeing this, for a developer it’s much easier to just use the hosted gateway.''

@striker43 exactly, “Seeing this, for a developer it’s much easier to just use the hosted gateway.” So until those things are fixed, there must be REALY something, to make them want to use it, how about unmatched affordability? what will also secure SNOs payments, i explain here

Buganu, not necessary the prices, but the sales, but if they was unable to do so for 2 years?

@Buganu not necessary the prices, but the sales, but if they was unable to do so for 2 years? Come up with a proposal to a proposal, that should make sales much easier, here

Abernathy, Well said.

@Abernathy Well said. Got idea for different approach, You may want to look at, and tell if You would support it?, here

zanerv, then say if You see a solution in that:

@zanerv then please check the proposal to the proposal and say if You see a solution in that? here

MattJE96011, Well said. Despite all that, i still can see how Storj be profitable.

@MattJE96011 Well said. Despite all that, i still can see how Storj be profitable. i presented it, here

@john all those feedbacks up to now, speaks for itselfs.
Also what customers will want to work with a company known, from trying to make its workers slaves in shabby clothes, or disks in this case?
Will he perceive such company as good to store he’s data there?
Or will he rather not want to have anything to do with it?
Did You guys think about it from this angle?
I see different approach, approach of prosperity, please, take a look, here.