Uplink Android library is no longer available

Hi,

I am developing an Android app and Storj turns out to be a perfect choice for image storage. But, the problem is, your Android library seems to be no longer available in Maven repository. To be specific, when I navigate to GitHub - storj/uplink-android: Storj network Android library to learn how to implement your Android library in my Android project, I tried to add the library by calling:

implementation ‘io.storj:uplink-android:1.0.0-rc.1’

But it imported nothing to my project. Then I looked up this library on https://search.maven.org/, it turns out that this library does not exist anymore.

Can you please confirm and provide a resolution? Am I missing something? Thank you very much indeed!

1 Like

Hello @trientran ,
Welcome to the forum!

I notified the team about this issue, I think we will post update here when the team members will be available after weekends.

2 Likes

Hi, @trientran! Thanks a lot for reporting this issue. The update on this issue is that we are actively working on it. More granular updates will be available in the issue that @trientran posted on our tracker: uplink Android does not exist in Maven central repository · Issue #14 · storj/uplink-android · GitHub.

4 Likes