So i got a very concerning issue, which might already be known, im not sure:
The used_serial.db gets “locked” from time to time it seems on my node, the log is then filled with errors about that when a download (upload from my pov) finishes.
The interesting thing is that the db file itself seems to be alright, i ran the
PRAGMA integrity_check; comand and it returned “ok”. I tried to restart the nodes a few times so it would “fix itself”, but it didnt.
I then tried vacuuming it via
VACUUM; and after that it was working again.
No idea how that alone can fix the issue (or rather postpone it).
The node is running on a PMR drive