Web dashboard won't load

After node running, when navigate to http://127.0.0.1:14002/ get refused to connect.

Running on macOS

CL dashboard works

2 Likes

did you add -p 14002:14002 to the docker run command

2 Likes

Thanks - that fixed it

1 Like

Hi,

I cant get dashboard to work either. I have the 14002 port open on all interfaces and I get 404 page not found when I open the browser. Any ideas?

I had that to. I just stoped socker removed node and restarted it again with run command

1 Like

Did you get it to work?

Same problem here. Can someone copy their docker run command? I swear I am missing something basic.

first o f all need stop node…

docker stop -t 300 storagenode

then

docker rm storagenode

now you ready make new node settings.

for windows

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967 -p 14002:14002 -e WALLET=“0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX” -e EMAIL="user@example.com" -e ADDRESS=“domain.ddns.net:28967” -e BANDWIDTH=“20TB” -e STORAGE=“2TB” --mount type=bind,source="",destination=/app/identity --mount type=bind,source="",destination=/app/config --name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:beta

linux

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967 -p 14002:14002
-e WALLET=“0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
-e EMAIL="user@example.com"
-e ADDRESS=“domain.ddns.net:28967”
-e BANDWIDTH=“200TB”
-e STORAGE=“20TB”
–mount type=bind,source=" identity-dir “,destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source=” storage-dir ",destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:beta

when you added node need run node use command

docker start storagenode

if u using linux dont forget use first sudo command
and that it. and dont forget open port 14002 in router

Does the Web Dashboard retrieve its information from the node logs?

If so, what happens when a node has been configured to send the logs to an external location?

Is there a way to poll the logs from an external location and use the Web Dashboard simultaneously?

External log storage is very useful for keeping a complete log record even when a node is removed and recreated with new parameters. It would be a shame to need to choose between longevity of record keeping vs. pretty display of information.

As a side note, the documentation on setting up a node seems to be quite influx… it’s difficult to follow directions by rereading through forum posts rather than a nicely documented “how-to” manual. It is particularly frustrating to not have a list of node creation parameters to choose from on the Installation insurrections.

Port was not opened on router. That’s why.

No, dashboard data is stored in the info.db and retrieved through the previously published API. Logs are not used for this.

Yes it worked for me. Sorry for late response. Thanks for your help.

I have 404 on port 14002. Either on localhost or remotely. restart doesn’t help. Version: v1.50.3

The current version is 1.50.4
Please post the last 20 lines from your logs: How do I check my logs? | Storj Docs