What are Your egress form February so far please?

Mine is 28GB and 33GB, just wnat to know whats Your egress please type here, is it same, or im doing something wrong adter january where that was much higher. thanks.

February 2020 (Version: 8.1.1)                  [snapshot: 2020-02-27 15:02:24Z]
                        TYPE            DISK       BANDWIDTH            PAYOUT
Upload                  Ingress                    728.88 GB        -not paid-
Upload Repair           Ingress                     35.51 GB        -not paid-
Download                Egress                     299.64 GB          5.99 USD
Download Repair         Egress                     166.46 GB          1.66 USD
Download Audit          Egress                       6.50 MB          0.00 USD
Disk Current            Storage      4.70 TB                        -not paid-
Disk Average Month      Storage      4.30 TBm                         6.45 USD
Disk Usage              Storage      2.99 PBh                       -not paid-
_______________________________________________________________________________+
Total                                4.30 TBm        1.23 TB         14.10 USD
1 Like

1 Like

second node on same IP

1 Like

it’s a fraction of what it was in January when the Stephan Benton satellite was doing massive download testing.

1 Like

Node 1 Egress: 146 GB (Node 58% full)
Node 2 Egress: 295 GB (Node 97% full)

Total Egress: 441 GB

1 Like

how do You do that, i guess there is some kind of algorithm, who sucks data from which its hasnt been sucked in january, coz i got some good 400-1TB in january, no its not even a 100GB, my nodes are few months old and each got around 1 TB full and i got like few GB, not even close to 200 or 400 like u guys

What is your Upload Success Rate?

i dont know how to check that in Windows 10, forgot the commands in powershell it was, rght?, but 25GB egress node got 98,5% uptime and 100% Audit check

it does not work,

i did according to insruction, but i found command there is wrong, should be:

.\successrate.ps1 -Path “@env:ProgramFiles/Storj/Storage Node/storagenode.log”
not as stated there:

.\successrate.ps1 -Path x:\storagenode\node.log

im waiting for the result as it can take some minutes, as he calculating

result is for february downlaod success rate 90.58
upload success rate: 44.76

yea i dont like that upload rate, never got that bad, only since they messed something with that space available, i got problems since then.

for january uplaod success rate on the same computer parameteres are:

i would say its constanlty a problem with small space left, they said they gonna fix it now. First symptoms of that from when they started to fixing it shows in log that new “Available Bandwitdth” records, that wasnt present before. I measured upload rate from this point only now, its from half of february, its 50.91 so they didnt fixed problems with full nodes yet

this node got 545GB egress in january with 64.98 upload rate, now it got 25GB, with 44.76.

let me show You what i think is a problem, on this piece of log from only today, You can see how “Available Bandwitdth” from legit number, comes to some minuses, and then it recovers, and then after some minutes it falls into minuses and errors again, and its continous circle: https://pastebin.com/embed_js/8Q6yCHAB

rock64 node. 2.0 TB used of 3.3 TB available.

Try this. With ( " )!

.\successrate.ps1 -Path “C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\storagenode.log”

It has alot to do with hardware and also location if your closer to the person downloading from your node more chances your going to be successful.

Problem with your script is, that in your command are empty spaces.
Between “Program” and “Files” as well between “Storage” and “Node”:
.\successrate.ps1 -Path C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\storagenode.log

Had the same issue so relocated the node.log on a path without spaces:

this works:
“.\successrate.ps1 -Path “@env:ProgramFiles/Storj/Storage Node/storagenode.log””
but keep in minde that its better to coppy logs only for 1 month, coz few monts can be too much to calculate and the pc will get bluescreen and restart like mine, it works only with log file for 1 month to me.

Anyone else with bad egress this month? my node is around 1TB space and like 4GB space left at the moment. egress daily is 1,5 -3GB, not even close tho those guys who posted up.

1 Like

195GB egress, just over 1.4TB stored.

171GB egress, 1.58TB stored.