When will Tardigrade invites send out

Hello

when is planned to send out the invites for tardigrade

Hey @jensamberg! We have started to send out invites for Tardigrade. Depending on when you signed up, it could take some time for you to receive it (there is about 12,000 people on the list)

Please note that we are sending out the tardigrade invites in small batches, so we expect it will still take several months to get through them all.

1 Like

12000? Uau. In just a few days back is was 10000!!!

1 Like

Are there any news on Tardigrade?
I want to test it

We are onboarding those developers who have signed up for the developer waitlist in small batches now, ramping up at a measured pace in order to ensure that we do not exceed our current supply capacity provided by our SNOs. So we ask you for some more patience, if you are already on the waitlist, you will be notified when it is your turn. Meanwhile you can already test with storj-sim.

2 Likes

And 1 of my sno filled up in 2 months! Upgrading…my rpi is at 50% hdd filled in 2 months…talk about ramping up :smiley:

Is there any way to get an estimate the time it takes to receive a Tardigrade invite?

12000+ people on the waitlist, how many have been invited?

1 Like

We are going through the waitlist as fast as we can, we hope to be through it within a month, before the production release.

thanks @heunland, does this mean invites in Jan 2020 and production about Feb 2020?

I don’t have an exact date at the moment. We hope to release in a month or so.

1 Like

so which date approximately are you processing currently in the tardigrade waiting list?
@heunland

We expect to finish all pending invites for Tardigrade in the coming few weeks

@heunland can you let us know how many of the more than 12000 invites have been sent out?

I’ve just received an invite which must have been pretty far down the list so I’m guessing they are just about finished now.

2 Likes

yes, same here, just received my invite, thank you very much

3 Likes