Who needs some free initial ETH?

If possible could i get some initial ETH?
I created a wallet using MEW Wallet but got a Storj wallet created on Nicehash recently that i would prefer to use which I changed my node setting to

Been a SNO now for just shy of 2 months, and so far only have 2c worth of Storj on MEW but keen to use Nicehash instead
Nicehash: 0xe126da1873bf9ebaaab44416b995748b2a79a11c

The transaction costs are a multiple of your storjā€¦ thatā€™s not worth it.

And Iā€™d like to remind everyone that this is not a free eth service. Someone here is just nice enough to lend you some ETH so you can transfer your storj but expects you to pay him back (and not in 8 months).

2 Likes

if you keep saying that you will only get 1/10 or less the other wayā€¦
while if you donā€™t clarify many will pay you back more than they got, which will then help fund the joy of helping othersā€¦

ofc you might not care, but give away free money and it wonā€™t take long before business starts to pick up lol and you will start making new ā€œfriendsā€ sometimes it takes years to get rid of themā€¦lol

2 Likes

Š”ŠæŠ°ŃŠøŠ±Š¾! ŠŸŠ¾Š»ŃƒŃ‡ŠøŠ». Š•Ń‰Šµ Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ Š²Š¾ŠæрŠ¾Ń, Š° ŠŗŠ°Šŗ тŠµŠæŠµŃ€ŃŒ ŠøŠ· (https://etherscan.io/) 339 storj ŠæŠ¾Š»ŃƒŃ‡Šøть ETH Š² MEW wallet.2020-11-26_124358

You could try changenow or uniswap or binance.

I am sorry but I donā€™t know if they support the language you like to use.

I think changenow is easiest but I am only a novice and i donā€™t know if there is a better way

Didnā€™t see this comment until now since you didnā€™t tag me. I didnā€™t mean to be aggressive at all. I just noticed that itā€™s always the same people helping out so far. And since this chain is not really getting off the ground I was suggesting sending a thank you back in Storj tokens instead. Of course if you want to help others out with the initial ETH, thatā€™s great too.

I think the thread is too long for the newbies to read.
Anyway, double payment this month, must be my birthday or somethingā€¦

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s Xmas if you celebrate that. Musta been double payment last month too cause I got more then I expected last month more then this month so I canā€™t complain.

Iā€™ve got enough for three people this month. Send me the address and Iā€™ll check you have storj before sending

Actually, I am losing interest a bit. If anyone wants to take over duties. Let me know and Iā€™ll send you the bank

Andrew helped me get eth/gas enough to actually convert some storj to eth, and thus ā€˜freeā€™ my assets, and for that I am grateful. I returned the favor by doubling the amount he kindly sent to me, and sending back a at least a little more should be the least to expect, to return the favor - after all, he is sending real money to complete strangers on the internet, in a for-the-money setup, and that should be rewarded somehow. Pay the man if he helped.

7 Likes

You really did. And I was quite surprised too.
Thanks for supporting the effort. Youā€™re a star

Itā€™s nice to see someone give back Andrew went outta he way to help people unlock there storj. And @andrew2.hart your the star here considering itā€™s not cheap to send Eth to anyone.

but wolfgang started it all

1 Like

That is true, But it seems you carried it till now. either way your both stars now.

6 Likes

Would anyone please donate me initial ETH to cover my gas fee to convert my storj to ETH please?

Yes, send me your wallet address

Edit : sorry, no more this month. The BadgerStork has run out of money

4 Likes

For everyone needing initial ETH in order to access your tokens, you may want to consider the new L2 solution. Transaction costs will be a little higher, but you can pay them with STORJ tokens, so you can avoid having to buy ETH or rely on the kindness of others to get access to your earnings.

After having collected enough earnings you could then transfer your earnings to an exchange and get your own ETH if you want to switch back to L1 payouts to save on transaction costs. May be easier to just stick with L2 though if you donā€™t want to bother with additional transfers and assets. But thatā€™s up to you.

1 Like

Gonna have to correct myself, weā€™re not there yetā€¦

My goal is to get this fixed in time so that you will be able to pay the fee in STORJ. As far as I know I just need to ask the right person to enable it for us.

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply, thatā€™s very good news. Just wanted to mention this isnā€™t in place yet. In case people would want to wait until this is confirmed. Hopefully that wonā€™t be long now.

1 Like