"Why have I not received any payments for two months when all nodes are functioning properly?"

It’s the same with multiple machines. For example…

nodeID: 1irm3Ji5LZTnHtaM5PXj5t95x5Aq9y553b4sVpafW78QgGTYEk

Hi @niu12503 ,

Thank you for alerting us.
I’ve forwarded this internally and someone will look into it.

Hello @niu12503,
Welcome back!

Please note, zkSync Lite is not more supported, only zkSync Era is supported (zksync-era wallet feature), so if you opted-in for zkSync Lite (zksync wallet feature), your payout was likely sent to the L1 (Ethereum) address.
See July 11, 2024, June payouts complete, and deprecation of zkSync Lite/Legacy
You may also open a Payout Information on your dashboard and check the payout history. If your nodes were eligible to receive a payout (their undistributed amount is cleared the Minimum Payout Threshold on Ethereum), then you can expand any line in the Payout History for July and click the Transaction link to see the transaction on Etherscan.io.
The payout for August is not finished yet.

“Is this setup correct? Can I directly receive payments in Metamask now? Thank you.”

You would receive a payout via zkSync Era to the specified address. Metamask is a software to manage tokens on the selected Blockchain.
So, you need to switch the Ethereum network to a zkSync Era to see tokens there. It should automatically detect the STORJ tokens, when your receive them, so you need to check it in the next payout cycle (the first two weeks of every month).

“Switch to zkSync Era, so you’ll be able to see the balance next month, right? Thanks.”

Yes, you should. You may also check your address on the zkSync Era block explorer: https://explorer.zksync.io/ or https://era.zksync.network/, see other explorers: ZKsync

1 Like

Has the payment for September’s earnings been made? I haven’t received any funds. I’d like to confirm if my settings are correct.

The payout is happening in the first two weeks of every month. I think it could be not finished yet, at least there are no announcements, however, my nodes received payout 8 days ago.

You may also make sure that you opted-in for zkSync Era at the bottom of the dashboard near your wallet address.
You may also check your Payout Information on the dashboard. If the Undistributed payout is not zero, then your node likely didn’t clear the Minimum Payout Threshold on the selected network.
You can also select September in the Custom range at the top of the Payout Information page on your dashboard to see the calculations.

If you want the Token to show up in Metamask you have to import the token. (At least i had to)
Under the token list there is a option to import tokens. Press there and then switch to the costum token tab.
Now add the Contract adress of the storj token there. ( If you need it: 0xA0806DA7835a4E63dB2CE44A2b622eF8b73B5DB5 )
As a reminder: Never trust someone else, you can check it here too: ZKsync Era Block Explorer

Then press next, now all Fields should be filled out, so you can press import. Now it should show the Token in Metamask.

The other way would be to check in the Browser with the links Alexey provided

1 Like

Thank you very much, I have seen the balance