Windows node crash, can't delete trash?

I’m getting error messages in my log about deleting trash and then the node shuts down.

2021-11-06T12:23:17.855-0400	ERROR	pieces:trash	emptying trash failed	{"error": "pieces error: filestore error: context canceled", "errorVerbose": "pieces error: filestore error: context canceled\n\tstorj.io/storj/storage/filestore.(*blobStore).EmptyTrash:154\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*BlobsUsageCache).EmptyTrash:310\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).EmptyTrash:367\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*TrashChore).Run.func1:51\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:92\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2021-11-06T12:23:17.856-0400	ERROR	pieces:trash	emptying trash failed	{"error": "pieces error: filestore error: context canceled", "errorVerbose": "pieces error: filestore error: context canceled\n\tstorj.io/storj/storage/filestore.(*blobStore).EmptyTrash:154\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*BlobsUsageCache).EmptyTrash:310\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).EmptyTrash:367\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*TrashChore).Run.func1:51\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:92\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}
2021-11-06T12:23:17.880-0400	ERROR	piecestore:cache	error getting current used space: 	{"error": "context canceled; context canceled; context canceled; context canceled; context canceled; context canceled", "errorVerbose": "group:\n--- context canceled\n--- context canceled\n--- context canceled\n--- context canceled\n--- context canceled\n--- context canceled"}
2021-11-06T12:23:17.893-0400	ERROR	pieces:trash	emptying trash failed	{"error": "pieces error: filestore error: context canceled", "errorVerbose": "pieces error: filestore error: context canceled\n\tstorj.io/storj/storage/filestore.(*blobStore).EmptyTrash:154\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*BlobsUsageCache).EmptyTrash:310\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).EmptyTrash:367\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*TrashChore).Run.func1:51\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:92\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}

I got it restarted and it ran for 11 minutes and then stopped. log file says

Got a signal from the OS: Terminated

What does that mean? Restarted the node OK but for how long?

I would suggest to check your disk for errors with chkdsk /f as an Administrator for the disk with data, while your node stopped.
If there is no error, you can continue.
The error from the log suggests that you disk is too busy (or failing) to perform a requested move.
How is this disk connected to your PC?

Two internal SATA drives configured as one logical volume.

I am seeing the same issue @stor-toq has. My HDD is used 100% by the storjnode.exe

LE: 12TB HDD on SATA3

Could you post your logs excerpt?

I deleted the logs because the log file to start from scratch. I ran a chkdsk which came out clean, deleted the trash manually and restarted the node. It runs flawlessly from there on.

This was a mistake. Big mistake. Never. No. NEVER delete anything from the data location unless you want to be quickly disqualified or have problems with integrity.

Now you will have a lot of errors like ERROR collector unable to delete piece

You have not fixed the root issue anyway - your disk was too slow or not readable and you likely will have “the same” problem again, if the error was really the same as in the OP.

Just to follow up. I am the OP. All I have done is restart the node and reboot the machine a few times. Haven’t even run FDisk yet. I’ve up for over 24 hours now. I will run FDisk next time it crashes and or when my online % gets higher. I feel more comfortable now that I have a uptime robot set up to alert me to crashes.