Windows Service Updater Failure

First time in months that I had to actually manual update my node. I got the updater to eventually to work but the log seems to indicate that it failed to update the storage node due to being unable to rename the file due to access denied. Why, I don’t know, I have not made any changes to the setup.

To fix it, I simply moved the old exe files to an obsolete folder I made. I then restarted the updater service and it finally updated.

If anyone can tell me what I need to do to fix this from happening again sense it can be a day or two before I find out about it.

Updater Log

1 Like