Wrong payout & held amount

I have attached the 3 screenshots below for this issue.

Capture2
Capture3

So in screenshot 1 it is February which is my 4th month. You can see that the amount was held by -75% instead of -50%. During February, I could actively see that it was -50% expected payout but now that it’s payed out, it was -75%.

In screenshots 2 and 3, you can see that I have gone through 4 months (November - February). I believe that I am owed missing Storj here and I’m not sure why this has happened.

What day of the month did you start? Maybe you started after November 10th, roughly payday, and that’s why you still have a held of 75

1 Like

Not sure what day, just that it was November.

If you go to the Payout screen, below that is Payout History, you can read the seniority of the node

1 Like

So here it says 4 months for February and it also says Held 50% even though it took out 75%. Same for all satellites.

From the fourth month there is 50% held, it seems correct. How many payments have you already received?

See first contact below at Held Amount History

1 Like

Says 2023-11-30

it’s the last day of November, let’s say you left in December and then everything comes back

1 Like

I’m confused, so November didn’t count as a month? But February still shows that it only holds 50% so I should have been paid out the other 50%, not just 25%.

I’m not an expert, but I would say that you have finished the 3 months at 75% until February, the next payment should be with 50% withholdings
The dashboard is not always reliable

1 Like

I’m really not sure either. I just know that February said it should have been 50% and that I saw the expected payout showing 50% of the total as I monitored it throughout February. Perhaps @Alexey or someone would know more about this and if it’s indeed an issue.

Payments are retrospective - for the month just ended.
So, the node age in months pre-empts the earning percentage change.

For example, if your node age changes to 7 months you will actually receive a 25% withheld in the 8th month.

1 Like

Since it’s started on

Your node is 2 month old on the beginning of the February, it become 3 months old only on March 1.
So, all looks correct for me.

Okay, just seems confusing because of when I started. Thank you.

1 Like

Alright I was wondering, thank you.