Your node has been disqualified on

Your node has been disqualified on 12tRQrMTWUWwzwGh18i7Fqs67kmdhH9t6aToeiwbo5mfS2rUmo . If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum.

Node id 12eRCB8m1UmieiM4utruaRPedwgEUc2RaPaQJ4JLB2Bcp7ycZYs

I have backup the data and inserted new disks into my qnap array. I restored everything.

Disqualification is permanent. Check your log on why your node failed audits. Search for failed and GET_AUDIT in the same line.

My second node is also disqualified.
Although nothing happened to her - she was standing next to her, how could this be? Where can I find a log for qnap d4?

If you used docker version, then

docker logs storagenode 2>&1 | grep GET_AUDIT | grep failed

For the QNAP app you can either search via GUI (not convenience) or from the CLI, as above. Just replace the name “storagenode” to the name of the container made by application (yes, it’s a wrapper around docker). If I’m not mistaken it’s hardcoded as storjlabsSnContainer.

If you run more than a one node with the same identity - they all will be disqualified, because each of them will have only part of common data (for the satellite it’s the same node, which lost part of data).
So, if you want to run several nodes, each of them must have an own unique identity (not the copy) signed with own authorization token.

1 Like