Your node has been suspended on

Hello my storage node is no longer working. I had problems with the PC and it was unexpectedly offline. Can you please repair my storage node again?

118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW 1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE 121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6 12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S 12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs 12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB .

If it’s suspended, your node will recover on its own after completing enough successful audits. You should know though that nodes don’t currently get suspended for being offline. It gets suspended for not responding correctly to audits. Please take a look at your log and look for lines that contain both failed and GET_AUDIT. Those should tell you what happened that caused this suspension.

You can use this guide to find out the reason:

1 Like

Hi.
I ran the command suggested there: rock64@rock64:~$ sudo docker logs storagenode 2>&1 | grep GET_AUDIT | grep failed

1 rock64@rock64:~$
Does the number 1 before the prompt means anything?..
Thanks
Ilan

If you redirected your logs, then you should use a different command:

grep GET_AUDIT /path/to/storagenode.log | grep failed

The same again…

" Your node has been suspended on 118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW 1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE 121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6 12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S 12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs 12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB . If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum."

Please, search for “GET_AUDIT” and “failed” in your logs: