Announcement: Storj to shut down europe-north-1 and us2

You can use the dashboard by selecting one satellite in top field. It will display the traffic and disk usage for that sat.
Or, you cand check the dimension of the folder for that sat.

You see it best at the graceful exit screen. Unfortunately I also have some data left for EUN1 and US2. And the graceful exit seems now impossible as it runs into failure with 0% Percent Completion.

You can try my CLI dashboard

3 Likes

Can i use it in LAN?

First make sure you can access dashboard on your lan by following documentation

Then change lines 14, 15, 16’s 127.0.0.1 to your lan IP. I haven’t tested it but it should work.

PowerShell

# EUN1
"{0:N2} GB" -f ((Get-ChildItem W:\storagenode5\storage\blobs\6r2fgwqz3manwt4aogq343bfkh2n5vvg4ohqqgggrrunaaaaaaaa,X:\storagenode2\storage\blobs\6r2fgwqz3manwt4aogq343bfkh2n5vvg4ohqqgggrrunaaaaaaaa -Recurse | Measure-Object -Property Length -Sum -ErrorAction Stop).Sum / 1e9)
241.31 GB

# US2
"{0:N2} GB" -f ((Get-ChildItem W:\storagenode5\storage\blobs\arej6usf33ki2kukzd5v6xgry2tdr56g45pp3aao6llsaaaaaaaa,X:\storagenode2\storage\blobs\arej6usf33ki2kukzd5v6xgry2tdr56g45pp3aao6llsaaaaaaaa,Y:\storagenode3\storage\blobs\arej6usf33ki2kukzd5v6xgry2tdr56g45pp3aao6llsaaaaaaaa -Recurse | Measure-Object -Property Length -Sum -ErrorAction Stop).Sum / 1e9)
14.13 GB

bash

# EUN1
find /mnt/x/storagenode2/storage/blobs/6r2fgwqz3manwt4aogq343bfkh2n5vvg4ohqqgggrrunaaaaaaaa /mnt/w/storagenode5/storage/blobs/6r2fgwqz3manwt4aogq343bfkh2n5vvg4ohqqgggrrunaaaaaaaa -type f -exec du --block-size=1000 '{}' ';' | awk '{total+=$1; count++}END{print "TOTAL", total/1000, "MB\n" "count", count}'
TOTAL 238163 MB
count 204809

# US2
find /mnt/x/storagenode2/storage/blobs/arej6usf33ki2kukzd5v6xgry2tdr56g45pp3aao6llsaaaaaaaa /mnt/y/storagenode3/storage/blobs/arej6usf33ki2kukzd5v6xgry2tdr56g45pp3aao6llsaaaaaaaa /mnt/w/storagenode5/storage/blobs/arej6usf33ki2kukzd5v6xgry2tdr56g45pp3aao6llsaaaaaaaa -type f -exec du --block-size=1000 '{}' ';' | awk '{total+=$1; count++}END{print "TOTAL", total/1000, "MB\n" "count", count}'
TOTAL 11801.9 MB
count 29682
3 Likes

I also have a lot of blobs of EUN1 and US2.

It’s safe to delete the blobs manually? Or we should wait for a official delete procedure?

The official position from Storj is, I believe, for us to wait for further instructions.
They’re working on the process to do this and will let us know in due course :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @fjriosp !

The username that have STORJ logo on it are official Storj representatives (employees/contractors). I have quoted official response from Storj posted by @bre

Official Storj response :point_down:

4 Likes

is there anything i must do ?

1 Like

This is how node dashboard should look like
Awesome
what is it?

3 Likes

Anytime you want to see latest stats just press Enter Key :slight_smile: (Regarding the CLI dashboard)

But if you are talking about what to do in case of EUN1 and US2 satellites then wait for official Storj solution.

Thank you for trying and posting a screenshot :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

yes i talk about satellites!

btw, excellent tool!

2 Likes

Out of curiousity. Will these be removed from the dashboard in an update once it is finalized?

I’ve noticed these satellites finally report zero usage this month on my 3 nodes.

I asked a similar question. You can remove sats from dashboard by whitelisting only the ones that you want to be displayed; but maybe in the future they will be removed by Storj, like the Stefan Benten had been.

1 Like

You may also blacklist them instead (storage2.trust.exclusions).

When the held amount for these two satellites will be paid ?

Also it use 8TB of my space, but looks like storj dont pay for it any more or I mistaken somewhere?
I would like to free it as soon as possible in this case. it just not professional from storj to ocupy space, not pay for it and letting people so long wait with information about how to delete it as was announced 2 months ago.

1 Like

I would guess with the next payment.