Ban Ban Ban. What is this?

Your node has been disqualified on 121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6 . If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum.

Created 1 node, this message in the morning, re-created another, after 5 minutes, the same thing.

Welcome to the forums. Please have a look at your node logs and look for lines containing “failed” and “GET_AUDIT”.

If it gets disqualified this quickly, I think there may be a permission issue with your storage location. Could you also tell us a little bit more about your setup? OS? How is the storage connected? etc.

Your node has been disqualified on Sun, 02 Aug 2020 23:46:37 GMT . If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum.

Yes, I read your first message. Please check your logs for “failed” and “GET_AUDIT”.
https://documentation.storj.io/resources/faq/check-logs

Did you use your old identity for this new node ?

…

I guess the answer to that question was “no”… :slight_smile: We’ll see if @bear32r is going to add more info. Hopefully with a little more context this time. Third time’s the charm right?

Gotta admire your patience :wink:

/edit: here’s a link to my template for troubleshooting, this might be helpful to @bear32r:

I think its something simple where the user has ran for a new identity but they already have it so when they see it finished they proceed to copy those identity files or reuse the old identity files without deleting them first. Then its almost an instant DQ because its litterally the same node that got DQed in the first place.

3 Likes