Can´t open Dashboard

Hello there,
so i checked my node 3 hours ago at the docker exec command worked fine(also the web interface at worked completly fine).
Now i want to check my node again and if i type in the docker exec command it loads the first two lines that say "
2019-10-03T21:56:01.749Z INFO Configuration loaded from: /app/config/config.yaml
2019-10-03T21:56:02.108Z INFO Node ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" (xxxxxxxxxxxxx stands for my node ID)

And in past this two lines show for a maximum of 5 sec and than the Dashboard loaded.
Now i can wait 5 Min and nothing happens, also the webinterface doesn´t load at all.
If i type in my Browser it starts the request but never recive any Data.

if i type docker logs storagenode i get:

2019-10-03T22:03:19.334Z INFO Configuration loaded from: /app/config/config.yaml
2019-10-03T22:03:19.353Z INFO Operator email: my_email@email.tld
2019-10-03T22:03:19.353Z INFO operator wallet: 0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2019-10-03T22:03:19.945Z INFO version running on version v0.22.1
2019-10-03T22:03:20.134Z INFO db.migration.23 Split into multiple sqlite databases

I also checked if my system failed at some point (also restarted) but nothing.
I checkt if my DynDns and my Portforwarding is active but all of them are normal.
Also done “docker stop storagenode” --> “docker rm storagenode” and than rund the “docker run” command but as expected nothing.

So my question is is this a Bug of Storj or the Storagenode v0.22.1 ? or does my PC make a misstake?

Please, show the docker logs --tail 40 storagenode

Multible times this Error:

ERROR   piecestore      failed to add order     {"error": "ordersdb error: database is locked", "errorVerbose": "ordersdb error: database is locked\n\*ordersDB).Enqueue:52\n\*Endpoint).saveOrder:622\n\*Endpoint).doDownload.func4:583\n\*Endpoint).doDownload:606\n\*Endpoint).Download:365\n\\n\*Server).logOnErrorStreamInterceptor:23\n\*Server).processStreamingRPC:1127\n\*Server).handleStream:1178\n\*Server).serveStreams.func1.1:696"}

But now the Webinterface is back up and shows the node as Online but the Console interface over “docker exec …” isn´t there at all

So now after a second reboot of the maschine the console works as well but it says “Last Contact ONLINE” is that normal?

Pretty normal. Just read the


But is it also normal that no bootstrab-address is shown?

This sounds like a latest tag instead of beta in your docker run command

Hey! Just checked and can confirm! The bootstrap server doesn’t showed

1 Like

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped -p 28967:28967
-p 14002:14002
-e EMAIL=""
–mount type=bind,source="/identity",destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source="/data",destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:beta

thats the docker run command i used

So it´s normal or is it a bug?

also my neigbourhood size isn´t shown

Let’s call it “feature” unless proved :slight_smile:

Because there is no kademlia anymore

Ok that cool “feature” :rofl::+1:

Also i write a support message and added an Idea on for the auto Update Function in the webinterface.
It ends with an error so i wrote it my self and sent it to you.
reason: the “document.getquerySelector(…).click()” function ends in an error so just use “document.getElementsByClass(name)[0].click()”

If you want to know which support ticket nr it was:

Bootstrap server is a part of the kademlia, so it doesn’t needed anymore. Only the text is remained

you can add it here:
The community should know our heroes :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, to sum it up, expected changes to the dashboard with v0.22.1 under storjlabs/storagenode:beta are that

  1. No more Last contract (DHT gone), will just say ONLINE.
  2. No more neighborhood size (again, DHT gone)

Running v0.22.1 under storjlabs/storagenode:arm had ONLINE for last contract, but was still showing neighborhood size.

I’m on ARM and have moved over to :beta, all is peachy! :slight_smile:

also, lots of upstream for me since start of Oct. with just 0.8TB, om-nomnomnomnomnomnomnom.

8 posts were split to a new topic: Is there a way to query online status from command line