Changelog v1.1.1

At the button of the page where your wallet address is displayed.

Known issues with the payment dashboard:

1. The held amount and the total amount is not displayed. I hope that will work as soon as we import the old payout data into the satellite database.
  2. The payout detail page is calculating the payout for the current month but it is not an estimation what you would get at the end of the month. It is showing you what you would get if your used space and download traffic would drop to 0 for the rest of the month. At the same time, the dashboard is claiming to estimate the payout but that is not the case. We have to change the expectation or we have to match the expectation. I prefer option 2 ofc :slight_smile:
  3. Switching the satellite doesn’t work. For the moment the detail page will only display your total payout from all satellites combined. There is a satellite selector but that had no effect for me.
  4. The detail page is showing the incorrect held amount for the current month.

Now you might ask what is working on that dashboard? You can still see your payout break down by used space, download and repair+audit traffic. It is still a huge improvement and I am sure we can fix the current bugs in a few releases.

4 Likes